We are currently seeking Content Researcher/ Writer for our Internet TV. Digital Broadcast Television Pvt. Limited (DBTV) is the first Internet TV in the South-Asian region. DBTV aims to disrupt the media landscape in the region with the mission of empowering each and every member of our audience with information and knowledge empowerment on crucial issues.
- Work closely with the Content Managers to write scripts for each and every episode of programming, following the guidelines and one-liners.
- Do research and writing for each and every program assigned in a manner that the talent, experts as well as the producers are able to comprehend and execute.
- Be available in the studios for live programming or any other locations outside of studios as and when needed for recordings to give instant guidelines to the Hosts and make sure the script is being followed.
- Write reports and other content as assigned by CCO.
- Research on relevant topics and create high quality, unique content independently with little or no guidance
- Ability to research, rephrase and modify web content and write -ups
- Understanding of content attributes, streamline and oversee daily work processes
- Evaluate, validate, edit and proofread content for grammar, article structure and tone based on the guidelines provided
- Routine checks, regular monitoring to ensure error free content, meeting deadlines in terms of uploading content and team targets would be required
- The candidate would also help in coming up with new content elements to improve the user experience
- Strong research, diligent writing and formatting skills
- Thorough understanding of web content writing and search engines
- Create, develop and modulate content for target driven keywords
- Should have good command over MS Office & formatting
- Must have good attention to detail
- Ability to maintain tasks across multiple campaigns
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Generation of a plan to meet objectives over an agreed time frame
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Sense of curiosity and embraces change
- Strong familiarity with media tools
- Work Experience – 1 to 2 years
- Fresh Grads also welcomed