Interested in Joining Us?
We’re using the world’s information to bring people closer together. Want to help?
Our current team is pretty awesome and we’re looking to add to it. We currently have a few PhD’s, a few ex-Googler’s, some tech book authors, a couple of ex-LinkedIn folks, ex-Microsofties and Stanford grads as well as a bunch of vets from startups such as Trulia and dealer.com. Heck we even have the guy who wrote the Java testing framework TestNG and the guy who wrote Mailinator.
But at Refresh, we aren’t just interested in development. Without people to help us bring our innovations to market, we won’t be successful.
What we seek in our new hires
What we’re looking for in our new hires are people who are passionate about mobile apps, can solve challenging problems and help us solve our big goals.
Still wondering if this is the place for you?
The answer is also for those in the business strategy camp. You’ve worked with some of the best mobile app or Internet-based brands around and you can show how you’ve taken them to market and make them successful. But more importantly, you were hired before your brand became a huge success.
Bottom line, if you’re excited by the prospect of working with smart people, because you’re smart and you know it, we want to hear from you. You’ll see a start-up built from the ground up and have a hand in it every step of the way.
You live within commuting distance to Palo Alto, CA or are willing to relocate
Job Description: iOS Developer
We are seeking a full-time talented iOS Developer to join our core team building a powerful yet simple front end for Refresh. You should have strong experience developing native applications on the iPhone or iPad using the iOS SDK. If you are interested in joining a top-notch team of passionate people and industry veterans who are on a mission to re-imagine conversations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contribute heavily to the conceptualization and design of Refresh on iOS
• Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques
• Interface iOS client with Refresh’s extensive back-end intelligence systems
• Maintain and evolve Refresh’s iOS product experience
• Analyze and optimize UI with back-end application code for efficiency and performance
• B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience
• 2+ years building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++ with Cocoa and other frameworks
• Demonstrated experience developing mobile apps that leverage web services
• Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
• Experience with multithreaded programming
• Experience writing unit tests and testable code
• Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
**Attention Recruiters and Employment Agencies:
Thank you for your interest in Refresh IO. At this time we are not accepting any unsolicited resumes from outside agencies or recruiters.
· Unsolicited resumes sent to Refresh IO will be considered Refresh IO property.
· If you are interested in providing us with your firm’s information for future service consideration, please specify "Recruiting" in the subject line and email: email@example.com
Due to the overwhelming number of agency/recruiter calls and e-mails received, we request that you submit your information through firstname.lastname@example.org. All other forms of contact will be ignored. We appreciate your cooperation.
OF TECH TALENT