- Development of automated tests
- Write test cases and understand test processes
- Work closely with developers and product owners to understand and translate user story acceptance criteria to acceptance tests
- Maintain automated test suite
- Actively participate in daily Scrums and project planning meetings
- Report on quality metrics including opens/closes/blocks
- Experience with Web UI automation using Selenium (Web Driver) or similar technology
- Experience testing web-based client-server systems, web services and desktop-based systems in Microsoft Windows environments, both automated and manual
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools – TeamCity
- Experience developing automated tests in all phases of software testing (functional, integration, regression, user acceptance)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Futuredontics Inc. was recently venture-backed by Bain Capital and Cue Ball, we have the resources for boundless growth. Futuredontics Inc. is a total marketing resource for dentists, offering multiple products to help dentists attract, retain and optimize patients. In addition to its flagship PatientProducer® program (new patient leads), the company also offers a suite of SaaS technology product such as: PatientActivator® (automated patient communications and online marketing), ReputationMonitor® (online reputation management), and WebDirector® (websites and online identity).
Who we are:
Futuredontics ®, parent company of 1-800-DENTIST ®, is America’s leading provider of dental marketing services & software. Since 1986, the company has been dedicated exclusively to dentistry, developing powerful products and resources that help dentist thrive in the evolving digital world.
The company’s flagship product, 1-800-DENTIST, has delivered over 7 million new patient leads to dental practices nationwide. PatientActivator®, their patient communications and online marketing solution, increases production and boosts the practice’s online presence with automated appointment confirmations and tools for social media, reviews and much more. ReputationMonitor® helps dentist protect their online reputation – monitoring hundreds of directories, review sites and social media platforms, and displaying them all on a single screen. WebDirector® delivers customer, dynamic websites, mobile sites and branded social pages all for one low price. And ReActivation Pro® gets dormant patients back on the practice’s schedule. Futuredontics also offers an extensive library of dental marketing resources – including in-depth whitepapers, Webinars and front desk training. With unlimited live customer support, dentistry’s best marketing products and the largest dental website in North America, Futuredontics is the proven way for dental practices to grow their patient base and increase production year after year.
OF TECH TALENT