Tapad is the first real-time advertising platform reaching smart devices for marketers and advertisers to make informed decisions about the value of a user before serving an ad. Tapad’s proprietary technology combines audience intelligence and cross-device targeting, enabling advertisers to reach consumers no matter what device they are using. The end result is more relevant advertising for users, higher ROI and efficiency for advertisers, and better monetization for publishers. Tapad’s cloud-based, open platform is scalable to billions of ad impressions per day, providing unprecedented transparency and flexibility when buying smartphone and smartTV ads.
Our backbone is smart, focused, proactive people who are obsessed with entrepreneurship, technology and building the future of advertising at an exciting venture-backed start-up.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Improve existing products and formulate new ideas from client feedback and usage statistics. Collaborate with Sales, Account, Engineering and Product to formulate and execute innovative products.
- Be a thought leader on technical and process improvements to benefit customer experience and internal productivity. Build tools to assist internal and external teams in workarounds, customization and improve self-sufficiency with Tapad products.
- Act as the technical point of contact for strategic clients. Escalate, track and solve client implementation issues. Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Develop tools to identify, test for, and resolve discrepancies in ad serving. Act as the operations technical resource for the Account Team.
- Become the expert of Tapad’s media buying platform and ad server. Lead client training and assistance clients in realizing the full potential of Tapad’s products.
- Use your deep knowledge of the industry, Tapad products, and client business needs to provide clients technical recommendations to the Tapad team.
- Partner with the account and sales teams to complete the functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Self-started who thrives in an environment which is fast-paced, demanding, fun, and entrepreneurial.
- 2-4 years of experience in the advertising technology domain in a client-facing role.
- 1-2 years of experience with ad serving.
- 1-3 years of experience in software development.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Effective time management skills with an ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and provide superior customer service.
- Strong work ethic with a self-motivated attitude who wants to get the job done.
- Excellent listening, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
OF TECH TALENT