The company (Krux – www.krux.com)
• Krux is the leader in privacy secure audience data management for premium web-site operators.
• Our clients include: NBCU, the New York Times, Dow Jones, The Telegraph, Meredith, Sanoma Media (Netherlands), Financial Times, Univision, Forbes, and over 30 others.
• We are a technology provider, not an owner or seller of data.
• Our technologies help web-site operators protect, manage, and monetize their data.
• Technical Account Manager, based in New York
• Primary role: Drive technical and operational success for our clients, supporting both implementation of our services and campaign-specific usage
• Provide technical support to clients and the Solutions team on tag placement, develop Java-Script-based Data Transfer Code based on client environments
• Manage technical, operations, and optimization components of client campaigns as they use the Krux software to generate revenues
• Secondary role: Support sales efforts with sales consulting function
We're looking for someone with:
• Strong client handling and interaction skills
• Familiarity with various campaign types (performance-based, branding, etc)
• Experience with programmatically traded inventory and or audience data
Nice to haves:
• Good relationships in the New York media operations community
• Strong analytic skills
• DCLK, Omniture, Operative, AppNexus, Google AdExchange experience
• BA + 3 - 5 years of experience in the digital media ecosystem (Networks, Technology Providers, Publishers)
• Active role in managing online media campaigns from a publisher, network, or agency perspective
• Understanding of campaign performance and optimization metrics and techniques
OF TECH TALENT