Senior Solution Consultant (Pre-Sales)
Imagine a company with a vision of fundamentally changing the pace with which money flows across big and small businesses both in the US and abroad… The greater the pace, the more quickly economies can grow and the faster new jobs can be created. Welcome to Taulia.
Taulia is a company of technical and financial entrepreneurs who wish to bring simpler, more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world's biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them.
Taulia is the only SAP-certified partner that offers web-based vendor management and Dynamic Discounting solutions. Our SaaS solution is easy to install and maintain with clients operational in a matter of days.
PG&E, John Deere, Pfizer, Johnson Controls and even Coca Cola Bottling are among a growing list of companies who have joined the Taulia journey.
Taulia is based in San Francisco, CA, with a European office in Düsseldorf, Germany. We've grown 300% since last year and are looking for the next A-player to join our ranks. Have what it takes? If so, read on.
We are seeking a Senior Solution Consultant (SC)!
Taulia's SCs are domain experts, presenters, artists and magicians. They operate on the very front lines of our business and serve as an invaluable liaison between our clients and Taulia. The SC engages every part of our company regularly interacting across the Sales, Professional Services, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams. The SC operates at the heart of our operation.
Taulia is on a trajectory to rapidly and irrevocably change the way the world's biggest companies manage their cash and harmonize with their suppliers. The SC will have a frontcourt seat to the biggest paradigm shift in B2B e-commerce in decades.
To qualify to be trained as a Taulia
magician SC, the candidate must possess:
…deep SAP FICO knowledge (business process and technical)
…articulate and smooth technical demonstration and pre-sales skills
…proven success selling enterprise software specific to accounts payable (A/P), procurement, and/or corporate treasury; specifically in the areas of FI, CO, and MM.
… a background in SAP, whether having worked directly for for SAP, an SAP solution partner (ReadSoft, OpenText, etc), or as an SAP business analyst.
...the gravitas to engage the senior most financial executives in the world, including Chief Financial Officers, Chief Procurement Officers, and Heads of Treasury.
Our SCs report directly to Taulia's Vice President of Global Sales and collaborate closely with Taulia's founders including the CEO, CPO and CTO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with account executives and the Vice President of Global Sales to develop and execute against prospect-specific sales strategies.
- Be the SAP and Taulia solution expert in the sales process.
- Create and deliver customer-specific presentations and demonstrations, answer technical questionnaires, and define pilots/proof of concepts.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFI and RFPs.
- Dynamically map and align Taulia's functional solutions to a prospects' high-level business opportunities.
- Lead business case development workshops, produce business case reports, and lead multi-stakeholder and executive interviews.
- Communicate with client project teams on how to install and configure SAP add-on, including how to Configure SAP add-on via IMG tree, and to the extent possible ABAP coding in user exits.
- A strong understanding of the financial operational process within the Fortune 500.
- A deep understanding of the SAP Financials product, in addition to a strong general technical knowledge (i.e. Web Technologies).
- Expertise in team-selling environments with strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational and communication skills.
- Business analyst skills – fluent understanding of complete purchase-to-pay (P2P) chain and order-to-cash process; primarily from an A/P perspective.
- Conversational knowledge and practical application of Dynamic Discounting and discount management solutions and strategies.
- Functional SAP knowledge; experience with SAP-based AP automation solutions and/ or supplier networks/e-invoicing.
- Minimum of 4 years of SAP experience with a focus on FI/CO/MM experience and SAP workflow.
- A minimum of 7 years in the enterprise solution space with a minimum of 4 years experience in a pre-sales and/or solution consultant capacity.
- Prior experience directly involved with SAP implementation and/or project management is a plus.
- Startup experience. If you have supported or participated in the sale of the first 50 deals at an enterprise software start-up, that would be a huge plus.
- Experience with SaaS / subscription sales is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Bachelors degree in business, computer science or a related field.
- San Francisco is the preferred location. Other cities considered include: Dallas, Chicago, New York, Salt Lake City, Boston and Atlanta.
How to Apply:
- Applications without cover letters will not be considered. The role requires someone fluent both in "tech-speak" and in English. Write whatever you like, but we'd prefer it if you could explain why you are excited to join a startup, what motivates you and/or about an achievement for which you are particularly proud.
Taulia is a rapidly growing SF-based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurs to join our journey.
OF TECH TALENT