We are looking for an Architect level Java Developer to design and develop the core infrastructure behind all our web based products!
As an IAC (Nasdaq:IACI) company, the Ask Partner Network is part of a family recently ranked 4th on Fortune magazine's world's most admired companies list in the Internet Services & Retailing sector, we provide incredible career opportunities for our team in a supportive and collaborative work environment.
This role will be a key contributor to the success of the Ask Partner Network which is one of the fastest growing business units within IAC. We deliver customized browser extension & search products to partners who are interested in integrating their technology into the user’s browser to monetize site traffic.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
· Lead a team that develops smart and scalable solutions and provide a solid experience for our users.
· Converse fluently in the full web-technology stack.
· Develop an understanding of our products and the problems we are attempting to solve. Go beyond working from requirements… help architect the system and experience and ship production ready code early and often.
· Help us grow our platform with clever, long-lasting solutions that serve to grow our business.
BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree with 8+ years of experience
· Strong Core Java knowledge
· Outstanding experience leading, mentoring, advising software development teams
· Intimately familiar with Java Web Application development and Spring
· Experience working with JSP/Velocity or similar templating engine.
· Strong RDBMS understanding
· You can write well-abstracted, reusable and efficient code and correctly employ design patterns.
· You’re a driven technical professional who takes pride in your craft.
· New and emerging technologies excite you, but you are mindful enough to employ the right solutions for the right problems.
WHAT GETS US EXCITED:
· You’re eager to learn anything and everything. Very interested and passionate about new technologies. Outstanding communication skills.
OF TECH TALENT