Flurry has built the largest mobile network reaching more than 900 million unique monthly users on tablets and smartphones. Its app measurement and advertising platform is used by more than 90,000 media companies and independent developers that have published more than 270,000 applications on the Flurry network. This includes big names such as Rovio (Angry Birds), Zynga, eBay, CBS, MTV, Washington Post, Orbitz, Tumblr, Skype, and Groupon. The company is very well funded, has built a remarkable revenue stream, and is pre-IPO and cash flow positive.
Role: Marketplace Development Manager
In this role you will work with Agency Trading Desks, Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) and Ad Networks to increase their media spend in the Flurry Marketplace. You will work closely with the Technical Partner Manager to ensure the successful deployment of each Flurry Marketplace buying partner, and will then be responsible for that partner’s continued success through relationship management, the development of target audience segments built from Flurry data, and overall performance optimization.
You will also be responsible for defining high-level product requirements in response to feature requests from partners, and working closely with product management to prioritize the delivery of such features. We are looking for an individual who enjoys working with a fast-paced team, is excited by the challenges of this role, and wants to make his/her mark in this incredibly dynamic market.
- Serve as primary contact and manage the overall relationships with Agency Trading Desks, DSPs, and other programmatic buying partners.
- Work with partners to optimize Real Time Bidding (RTB) centric monetization, and provide insights into best practices that drive increased spend.
- Utilize Flurry data to develop new and unique target audience segments for strategic buying partners.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research with partners to define new feature requirements.
- Develop KPIs and other metrics that are important to Flurry and partner success.
- Create and maintain reporting, forecasting models, dashboards and other analysis tools.
- 5+ years of experience in digital media.
- Experience working with Agency Trading Desks, DSPs, and RTB platforms a plus.
- Proven ability working with agencies, planners and buyers on building and executing audience driven media buys.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to communicate the “big picture” and also drill down to supporting details.
- Excellent at multi-tasking and close attention to detail is a must.
- Comfortable working with multi disciplinary teams and balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment working.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- MBA is a plus.
check out our blog: http://blog.flurry.com/
OF TECH TALENT