Junior Scala/Java Developer in Munich
Veact GmbH is a dynamic company building specialised business intelligence tools using disruptive technologies. We are looking for talented Scala/Java developers with a web development background to join our growing team.
- Minimum 3 years Java/Scala web development experience.
- Deep knowledge of web application architectures and related protocols.
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or similar degree.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- High level of Scala proficiency.
- Familiarity with a variety of programming languages and styles (esp. functional programming).
- Good working knowledge of SBT.
- Experience with the Lift web framework.
- Experience with a variety of different database technologies.
- Experience building distributed systems.
- MongoDB experience.
- Extensive knowledge of J2EE web containers (especially Jetty).
- Good working knowledge of jQuery.
- Akka experience.
If you are passionate about building great products, working with large datasets and developing scalable solutions and you thrive in a fast paced start-up environment, this is the place for you. We offer an amazing, supportive team environment, an amazing office in the heart of Munich and competitive salaries. At Veact, your code will have impact, your voice will be heard and you will be solving complex problems that will reshape an industry.
If you fulfill these requirements and may be even some of the bonuspoints we would very much like to hear from you! Please send your application documents to email@example.com. Your contact will be Annika Manthey. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to call us under +49-89-416158-10.
We are looking forward to your application!
OF TECH TALENT