Interested in Joining Us?
We’re using the world’s information to bring people closer together. Want to help?
Our current team is pretty awesome and we’re looking to add to it. We currently have a few PhD’s, a few ex-Googler’s, some tech book authors, a couple of ex-LinkedIn folks, ex-Microsofties and Stanford grads as well as a bunch of vets from startups such as Trulia and dealer.com. Heck we even have the guy who wrote the Java testing framework TestNG and the guy who wrote Mailinator.
But at Refresh, we aren’t just interested in development. Without people to help us bring our innovations to market, we won’t be successful.
What we seek in our new hires
What we’re looking for in our new hires are people who are passionate about mobile apps, can solve challenging problems and help us solve our big goals.
Still wondering if this is the place for you?
The answer is also for those in the business strategy camp. You’ve worked with some of the best mobile app or Internet-based brands around and you can show how you’ve taken them to market and made them successful. But more importantly, you were hired before your brand became a huge success.
Bottom line, if you’re excited by the prospect of working with smart people, because you’re smart and you know it, we want to hear from you. You’ll see a start-up built from the ground up and have a hand in it every step of the way.
You live within commuting distance to Palo Alto, CA or are willing to relocate
Job Description: Android Developer
Our startup Refresh is building a system to scan the net about people you meet and prepare you for those meetings. We currently do that with IOS as our information outlet and we're looking to add Android (and Google Glass) sooner rather than later.
We're a super strong team that cares about how our code runs and cares that users simply love our product. If you're an Android developer with a track record to prove it, we'd love to talk to you.
• Contribute heavily to the conceptualization and design of Refresh on the Android Platform
• Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques
• Interface Android client with Refresh’s extensive back-end intelligence systems
• Maintain and evolve Refresh’s Android product experience
• Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
- 2+ years Android Development
- Published apps in the Play store (or something far enough to be able to show)
- Strong Java language skills
- You have an aesthetic for not only good code design, but good user experience design
- Knowledge of IOS development a plus
**Attention Recruiters and Employment Agencies:
Thank you for your interest in Refresh IO. At this time we are not accepting any unsolicited resumes from outside agencies or recruiters.
· Unsolicited resumes sent to Refresh IO will be considered Refresh IO property.
· If you are interested in providing us with your firm’s information for future service consideration, please specify "Recruiting" in the subject line and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the overwhelming number of agency/recruiter calls and e-mails received, we request that you submit your information through email@example.com. All other forms of contact will be ignored. We appreciate your cooperation.
OF TECH TALENT