JiWire is the leading location-powered mobile advertising and data platform. Leveraging proprietary historical and present location data, JiWire enables advertisers to effectively engage their desired audience across all mobile devices at scale.
With the belief that audiences are defined by location, meaning where you go is the best indicator of who you are and thus an excellent indicator of intent, the company’s mobile audience platform, Location Graph™ is an innovative, proven approach to mobile advertising delivering custom audiences with 4x higher performance and greater efficiency over traditional mobile targeting or geofencing approaches.
JiWire was recently selected as a Red Herring Top 100 North America finalist and awarded the 2013 AlwaysOn Global 250 and Frost & Sullivan’s prestigious 2012 Best New Product Innovation Award for Mobile Advertising; referenced as “One of the most accurate audience segment & profiling data sets in the industry.”
JiWire has been an innovative leader in evolving mobile advertising and delivering mobile audiences since 2003. Its data platform creates unique audience profiles from 14B location tags across over 700MM devices including smartphones, tablets & laptops.
The Ad Operations department is responsible for all aspects of revenue delivery at JiWire, from inventory and revenue forecasting, creative QA and trafficking, technical trouble-shooting, reporting on delivery and performance metrics, and day-to-day management of all our WiFi and Mobile partners.
- Use the DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) ad serving system to traffic and test creative, schedule and target ad campaigns to ensure delivery and performance goals are met.
- Assist with ongoing quality assurance support to proactively resolve issues around discrepancies, tracking, technical issues, etc.
- Coordinate with internal and external personnel and clients to ensure flawless advertising campaign execution.
- Monitor campaign delivery and make optimizations to ensure campaign goals are being met.
- Help identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the Ad Ops department, including the development of tools, process and reports related to job responsibilities
- Prior trafficking experience and working knowledge of DART/DFP of 1-2 years preferred
- Experience in Mobile Ad Operations preferred
- Solid understanding of advertising campaign metrics
- Flexible, personable attitude; Ability to develop cordial, professional relationships with all level of personnel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and balance priorities with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work across departments in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must work well in a team environment
- Energy, enthusiasm and the desire to work hard and produce results, and still have fun
- Bachelors degree preferred
Previous work experience with Mobile ad networks (Mobclix, AdMob, Smaato) , Mobile mediation layers (AdMarvel, MoCean), and Mobile RTBs (Human Demand, Textingly) preferred. Bonus Points:
JiWire is a high performance “beat the number” culture based on Customer First, Trust, Empowerment, Innovation, Accountability and Teamwork. We come from a background of companies and organizations like AT&T, Yahoo, NASA, Nielsen, McKinsey, TiVo, CNET, AOL, Walmart, Coca Cola to name a few. Together we have created a company that is awesome, inspiring, innovative, fast-passed, nimble, and forward thinking.
We are looking for people who are intelligent, possess high integrity, self motivating, self disciplined, acts like a leader, innovative, team player, hungry, humble and who are truly passionate about building a great company and a dominant player in mobile advertising and data analytics! If you are looking for a place to put your handprint and make an impression – JiWire wants you! For immediate consideration, please submit your resume!
JiWire is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
OF TECH TALENT