Flurry is one of San Francisco's hottest start-ups, backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, InterWest Partners, Union Square Ventures, Menlo Ventures, First Round Capital, Draper Richards, and Crosslink Capital. Within a few short years, we've become a top company in the iOS and Android mobile computing revolution. Over 90,000 companies use our industry leading analytics and advertising services to increase acquisition, retention and monetization. Leading companies like Rovio (Angry Birds), Zynga, The New York Times, Electronic Arts, Skype, Groupon, eBay, Capcom, MTV and CBS all use Flurry, as well as tens of thousands of indies. We have always been a technology company at our core, and take pride in the cutting edge technology we’ve built, handling more than three times the data volume of Twitter, and powering one out of every four apps downloaded from the iTunes App Store and Android Market each day. We have an awesome team, work in a fun environment and tackle the biggest, most exciting problems on mobile which impact hundreds of millions of consumers.
Role: Account Manager
We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated account manager with a passion for building relationships, supporting customers and closing business opportunities. This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate to be at the center of the exploding app-driven economy. In this role, you will contribute to the growth of Flurry’s business by driving agreements with developers to implement Flurry’s marketing solutions for iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of mobile and social networking applications, various app-store channels, on-line analytics, and advertising networks. This role requires excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities and a strong competitive spirit.
- Manage client relationships with developers with an emphasis on up-selling additional services with Ad Agencies, brands and developers
- Prospect business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of Flurry’s services and be able to position them effectively to the Customers
- Negotiate and close agreements with Clients
- Support developers, brands, and agencies through the integration process
- Exceed quarterly business development objectives
- BS required
- 1-2 years of experience preferred with an emphasis on consumer web or mobile services
- Proven ability to independently manage and develop ongoing client relationships, with an emphasis on up-selling additional services
- A track record of success in managing a sales plan
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting marketing solutions
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
This position reports to a Sales Director and will be based in New York.
check out our blog: http://blog.flurry.com/
OF TECH TALENT